The Welwyn and Hatfield Practice is here for you.
The Hatfield Practice is a husband and wife led team of practitioners and have a passion for what we do. Ian and Helen Norman have more than 40 combined years of experience with Acupuncture, Osteopathy, Physio, Massage and Holistic care. Our patients are very important to us . We will put your care first because we love what we do and enjoy making you feel better. Our patients are very important to us, we will always go the extra mile where patient satisfaction is concerened . We specialise in patient centred care – your care – its what we do best.
Our main aim is that your treatment experience at The Welwyn & Hatfield Practice is second to none. We tailor make each treatment to suit you as an individual so you are happy, relaxed and recover fast.
Nearly all of our patients come to The Welwyn & Hatfield Practice via recommendation from their family, friends, GP’s or consulting specialist.We pride ourselves in being effective and we really do care and take time with our patients so they are satisfied and get better quickly.
You will leave our clinic feeling better with a good working diagnosis ( i.e what the problem is ) an idea of how long it will take before you see an improvement and most importantly a good understanding of why the problem happened in the first place . This is always backed up with good quality educational advice so that the injury is not repeated all over again.
We have been told on many occasions that the reason why people return to The Welwyn & Hatfield Practice is because we give good quality, individual attention and we genuinely care about our patient’s outcome.
We have been told that we are thoughtful, kind, considerate and professional. We really do care about your experience at our clinic – The Welwyn and Hatfield Practice
- No Waiting Lists – NHS waiting times can be painfully long and “ineffective”.
- Immediate Convenient Appointments – Day, Evening & Weekends.
- Clinical Expertise & Specialism in: Sports Injury, Joint, Disc, Nerve and Musculo-skeletal Pain.
- Early Diagnosis and Treatment – Our ability to cross refer maximises a more rapid recovery.
- 100% Individual Attention, Treatment and Guaranteed Privacy
- You Will Get Better Faster – All clients are given adequate specialist treatment time.
- Personal Education Is Our Strength – Bespoke advice tailored to your needs.
- Courtesy Call – To establish effectiveness of treatment and answer any questions