The Hatfield Practice have over 28 years of working experience. A friendly yet professional place to come for your first Osteopathy treatment.
Osteopathy from our experience works well for patients who are in constant pain or who have complex “arthritic” or “disc /spinal” conditions perhaps due to “age” / injury, worn discs, arthritis, sciatica or just feel plain “stiff and worn out”. Patients are often very surprised by just how quickly things change and how effective hands on Osteopathy can be. Pain relief after a session or three of Osteopathy can be revitalising.
You will leave The Welwyn and Hatfield Osteopathy Clinic feeling better with a good working diagnosis i.e what the problem is. A really clear idea of how long it will take before you get better and most importantly a good understanding of why you are in pain. Also of course why the problem happened in the first place.
Hatfield Practice Osteopaths are able to refer between our specialists which include Physiotherapy Acupuncture and Massage. Our experience means that our style of patient based care will almost certainly point you in the right direction. Our aim is to get you feeling better fast.
Our “triage” methods are often only available at “last resort” NHS Pain Clinics and again where all conventional methods have failed.
Thousands of local people have benefited from Physiotherapy Osteopathy and Acupuncture at The Welwyn & Hatfield Practice. We have over 28 years of clinical experience.
We specialise in good quality treatment and educational advice so that the injury is not repeated all over again. We will always try to listen and always try our hardest.
- No Waiting Lists – NHS waiting times for treatments can be painfully long and “just exercises”. The Hatfield Osteopathy Clinic is great value and hands on.
- Immediate Convenient Appointments – Day, Evening & Weekends; Our Physiotherapists work late appointments so you can fit treatments after work.
- Professional Osteopathy Clinical Expertise – Includes joints, disc, nerve and musculo-skeletal pain and sports injury.
- Early Osteopathic Diagnosis and Treatment – Our ability to cross refer between Physio, Osteopathy or Acupuncture means a more rapid recovery.
- 100% Individual Attention – Our Osteopaths ensure professional treatment and guaranteed privacy
- All Osteopathic Services Are Bespoke – We provide optimum treatment times to help make you better fast.
- Hands on Osteopathy – It is our strength. All advice is tailored to your personal needs.
- Courtesy calls – To establish effectiveness of Osteopathy treatments and answer any questions. We are much more than just a “Physio in a gym” service !
“Our patients love the way we look after them, its what we do best. Your satisfaction is important to us. If your not happy, we wont charge you a penny! That’s honestly who we are – The Welwyn and Hatfield Practice. You will soon be feeling brilliant again” – Ian Norman (Head Osteopath & Practice Director)
Osteopathy is a medically recognised system of diagnosis and treatment for a wide range of medical conditions for all ages. It works with the mechanical structure and day to day function of our bodies and is based on the principle that the well-being of an individual depends on the skeleton, muscles, ligaments and connective tissues functioning smoothly together without stress, stiffness and pain.
To an Osteopath, for your body to work well, its constituent parts or structure must also work well. Osteopaths work to restore your body to a state of natural balance, where possible without the use of drugs or surgery. Osteopaths use hands on techniques, touch, physical manipulation, stretching and massage to increase the mobility of joints, to relieve muscle tension, to enhance the blood and nerve supply to tissues and to help your body’s own healing mechanisms.
They also provide educational advice on many conditions and activities so they don’t happen all over again. Specific exercise advice to aid recovery, strengthen muscles and increase flexibility of both joints and nerves. At The Welwyn and Hatfield Practice we also promote a mind body and spirit health approach – a brilliant way to prevent symptoms recurring.