Why should i pay for Osteopathy when physiotherapy is available on the NHS ?
In 2009 the goverment NHS N.I.C.E studies show that Osteopathy and Acupuncture are effective treatments for acute spinal, back pain,disc, trapped nerves,muscle spasm, musculoskeletal pain. Furthermore side effects as there are with all prescriptive pain killers aren’t pleasant.
Reasons to visit our Osteopathy department
- No Waiting Lists , NHS waiting times can be painfully long and ” ineffective “
- Immediate Convenient Appointments, Day, Evening & Weekends
- Our Clinical Expertise in joint manipulation, disc & nerve treatments and our historical specialism and proven effectiveness in managing Musculo-skeletal Pain where all else fails.
- Our Brilliant Sports Injury Specialism.
- Early Diagnosis and Treatment. Ability to cross refer therby maximising a more rapid recovery
- 100% Individual attention, treatment and guaranteed privacy
- All clients are given adequate specialist treatment time, you will get better fast.
- Personal Education is our strength, plus bespoke advice is tailored to your needs
- Courtesy call to establish effectiveness of treatment and answer any questions
An increasing number of medical doctors are acknowledging the effectiveness of osteopaths. Their approach to treatment and in many cases your Doctor will recommend, referring patients directly to us.
Osteopaths spend years developing techniques and palpation skills designed to treat in a unique hands give fast pain relief and bring movement back to parts of our bodies that don’t work as well as they should. Recent goverment study into back pain
At some time in our lives, most of us will suffer from injuries , pain or perhaps a condition arising from musculo-skeletal system. When this happens, it is usually a trained osteopath who is treating us, helping us back to health. The reason is that Osteopathy is very effective
Most of the patients that vist our practice are from patient recommendations.
Everyone can benefit from Osteopathy !
whether you are living with a chronic disc, arthritis, recovering from a work injury or suffering after that weekend football game. Osteopathy at the Welwyn and Hatfield Practice increases your independence reduces your pain and gives you the freedom to function in your home, workplace or your favorite leisure activity