Reasons to visit our Hatfield physiotherapy department
The Welwyn & Hatfield Practice is run by husband and wife team Ian and Helen Norman. They have been involved in health care for over 28 years. We only employ most experienced highly trained (friendly) Professionals who have passed the grade. Helping our Hatfield Practice patients to feel better is what our patients tell us we do best.
- No Waiting Lists – NHS waiting times for physio can be painfully long and “just exercises”. The Hatfield Practice is great value and hands on.
- Immediate Convenient Appointments – Day, Evening & Weekends; Our Physiotherapists work late appointments so you can fit treatments after work.
- Professional Physiotherapy Clinical Expertise – Includes joints, disc, nerve and musculo-skeletal pain and sports injury.
- Early Physiotherapy Diagnosis and Treatment – Our ability to cross refer between Physio, Osteopathy or Acupuncture means a more rapid recovery.
- 100% Individual Physiotherapy – Our Physios ensure professional treatment and guaranteed privacy
- All Physiotherapist Services Are Bespoke – We provide optimum treatment times to help make you better fast.
- Hands on at the Hatfield Practice Chartered Physiotherapy – It is our strength. All advice is tailored to your personal needs.
- Courtesy calls – To establish effectiveness of Physiotherapy treatments and answer any questions. We are much more than just a “Physio in a gym” service !
Everyone can benefit from Physiotherapy!
Are recovering from back pain or suffering after that weekend rugby or football game? Physiotherapy at The Welwyn and Hatfield Practice can help to improve the way your body functions. Physical independence gives you the freedom to move freely and to work and train harder.
Our Welwyn and Hatfield Physiotherapy Clinic can make an enormous difference in an individual’s ability to perform at a high level or just live an active and healthy lifestyle. We try harder and won’t just give you exercises and stretchy bands .
But why should I pay for physio when its available on the NHS for free?
The Welwyn and Hatfield Physios are professional, time served experts and not juniors training and gaining experience on your pain. We will look to improve both your current problems and find ways to improve your overall well being increasing your general fitness and health to prevent further problems.
As well as working with sports and occupational injuries, our Physiotherapists have experience of working with the elderly, disabled and chronically ill.
Physiotherapy has enormous benefits for the Local elderly people especially those weak after a spell in hospital or a fall. Treatments include reducing chronic arthritic pain, improving joint mobility and flexibility, increasing your strength, cardiovascular and lung fitness and improving body coordination to prevent falls and potentially large joint replacements. Overall these changes lead to rejuvenation, increased energy and side effects of increased flexibility and reduced pain. Happiness and well being take a little time and alot of effort! The side effects? Well, compared to often devastating but sometimes lifesaving effects of synthetic drugs, is a little of your hard earned money, determination and time.
If you have a specific condition and are unsure if Physiotherapy can help, please contact us . Every Physiotherapy patient is individually assessed, treated, advised and educated.
Telephone: 01707 888 229 or Mobile (Out of hours / Emergency): 075 909 242 66
Other towns within easy reach of our Welwyn Garden city and Hatfield Physiotherapy Practice:
Welwyn Garden City, Welwyn, London Colney, Colney Heath, Sandridge, Potters Bar, Brookmans Park, Welham Green, Smallford, St Albans, Sandridge, Wheathampstead, Essendon, Welwyn Garden City, Hertford,Ware, Welwyn Garden City, Broxbourne, Hoddesdon, Hatfield, Cheshunt, Stevenage, Enfield, Harlow, Sawbridgeworth, Waltham Abbey, Barnet, North London.