We are providing personalised weight management services. Our programme is specific to the individual and includes action plans tailored for the individual with personalised advice and support. Focus is on lifestyle interventions aimed for long term weight management and healthy living.
Our services are appropriate for individuals:
- Trying to gain, loose or maintain weight.
- Requiring weight loss as a primary treatment for fertility problems or sleep apnoea.
- Whose weight is preventing them undergoing surgery.
- Who have morbidity related illnesses such as diabetes or heart disease
- Wanting advice and support about lifestyle change for healthy living
The service is provided by our qualified weight management Physiotherapist Umana Noordeen SRP, Bsc (Hons) Physiotherapy.
Umana graduated from The University of Birmingham in 2004 with Bsc (Hons) in Physiotherapy. She further attained a PG Diploma in Geriatric care and attended courses on Orthopaedic medicine.
She has currently completed her Masters in Advanced Physiotherapy at the University of Hertfordshire.